The company was founded by master joiner Ernst Rempp in Fluorn near Rottweil in 1930. Here the first buffets were produced in series. Due to a lack of space the company moved to Wildberg with 10 employees in 1935.
In the second generation the company is managed by Eberhard Rempp and Ruth Deuble. Numerous product designs and investments in fabrication as well as long-term relations enable continuous growth. With Christoph Deuble (since 1987), Johannes Deuble (since 1992) and Matthias Rempp (since 1998) the third generation has taken over the responsibility for the family business.
Today Rempp Küchen produces kitchens of a high quality and design standard with more than 120 employees. An individual an fast answer to our customers´ wishes characterizes the strength of the company. The main sales area of Rempp Küchen is South Germany. More than 30% of our kitchens are sold in Europe and all over the world.
Christoph Deuble, Johannes Deuble, Matthias Rempp (from left to right)